jQuery's missing utils and special events jQuery++ is a collection of useful jQuery libraries that provide the missing functionality necessary to implement and organize large-scale jQuery applications.
DOM helpers extend jQuery with extra functionality for manipulating the DOM. For example, [dimensions] lets you set the outer width and height of elements like:
jQuery++ comes with the following DOM helper plugins:
- Animate - Let jQuery use CSS animations.
- Cookie - Set and get cookie values.
- Compare - Compare the location of two elements rapidly.
- Dimensions - Get, set and animate inner and outer dimensions.
- FormParams - Serializes a form into a JSON-like object.
- Range - Text range utilities.
- Styles - Get multiple css properties quickly.
- Selection - Gets or sets the current text selection.
- Within - Returns elements that have a point within their boundaries.
jQuery++ also adds a number of new events to jQuery that make creating responsive applications a lot easier:
- Default - Provide default behaviors for events.
- Destroyed - Know when an element is removed from the page.
- Drag - Delegatable drag events.
- Drop - Delegatable drop events.
- Fastfix - Speed up jQuery event handling.
- Hover - Delegatable hover events.
- Key - Get the character from a key event.
- Pause-Resume - Pause and resume event propagation.
- Resize - Listen to resize events on any element.
- Swipe - Delegatable swipe events.
- Vector - vector math